Day 1 – 29 DEC 2022 – Porto
- Boarding from 18h00.
- Boarding formalities and accommodation in the cabin.
- Introduction of the crew, followed by a nice welcome cocktail.
- Dinner and free time in Porto.
Day 2 – 30 DEC 2022 – Porto / Régua
- In the morning, free time until the departure of the ship at 11h00.
- Navigation to Crestuma passing through the lock of the Carrapatelo dam, with a difference in level of 35 metres, the highest in Europe.
- Lunch on board.
- Arrival in Régua at 7.30 p.m.
- Animation on board.
- Night on board at Régua.
Day 3 – 31 DEC 2022 – Régua / Porto
- Free morning.
- Departure at 11h00 passing the Carrapatelo dam in a descending direction.
- Arrival in Porto at 6.30 p.m.
- Gala dinner and night on board, animated with live music.
- At 9:30 p.m., the ship sails towards Foz do Douro, to observe all the movement of the riverside area of Gaia and Porto, where the various manifestations of the end-of-year festivities can be seen, both on board the vessels sailing along the Douro, and on the banks of Porto and Gaia. Return to the pier by 1 am.
- During the early morning, at 5am, a supper (a hot chocolate with fruits and sweets) will be served to the resisters.
Day 4 – 01 JAN 2023 – Porto
- Brunch will be served between 10am and 1pm.
- Free time or disembarkation until 16h00.
- End of our services.