Trip in MiraDouro Train to Pinhão, guided visit to Quinta do Bomfim with wine tasting, lunch in a regional restaurant and a trip in Rabelo Boat in Pinhão.
Every day, from January to December
- Trip on the Miradouro Train departing from São Bento Railway Station (Porto) and heading for Pinhão.
Take a unique journey along the Douro River, enjoy the panoramic windows of the vintage carriages and enter the landscape classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- 1 Hour Rabelo Boat Cruise Pinhão / Romaneira / Pinhão
Navigate upstream and discover the characteristics of this enchanted valley with the help of the audio guide that you can download to your mobile phone
- Lunch at a local restaurant. Delight yourself with the regional gastronomy and Douro wines.
- Short walk to the Quinta.
- Guided visit to Quinta do Bomfim and wine tasting
Quinta do Bomfim is situated in the heart of the Douro Valley and is owned by the Symington family who have worked here for five generations. You can enjoy the heritage of this famous estate while visiting the winery, and the vineyard. The family-owned Ports and Douro DOC wines can be tasted on the terrace with wonderful views over the Douro River and the surrounding vineyards.
- Free time to enjoy the riverside area of Pinhão and the Train Station. The Pinhão Railway Station, built in the 19th century is one of the most beautiful in the Douro and a must-see for those visiting this region. The railway lines arrived in Pinhão in 1880, which contributed to the rapid development of this riverside town. In 1937, the station received 24 tile panels by J. Oliveira from the Aleluia Factory in Aveiro, which made it famous and which portray the various stages in the production of the famous Port wine – the grape harvest, the treading of the grapes and the transport down the river in the Rabelo boats to the ageing cellars located in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Return to Porto by train
- Expected arrival at São Bento, Porto
- End of our services
- Every day, from January to December
- Departure: 09:20
- Arrival: 20:30
- São Bento Railway Station – Porto
|CONDITIONS||PRICES PER PERSON|
|Children from 4 to 11 years old||50% discount|
|Children up to 3 years old||Free|
- Itinerary subject to change
- Trip on the MiraDouro Train
- 1h cruise on Boat Rabelo in Pinhão
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Visit to Quinta and wine tasting
Price does not include:
- Personal extras
- Services not mentioned