Trip in the MiraDouro train to Régua, Tour with visit to the São Leonardo de Galafura viewpoint, lunch at a regional restaurant and visit to a Quinta (wine estate) with wine tasting.
Every day, from January to December
- Trip on the Miradouro trainfrom São Bento Railway Station (Porto) to Peso da Régua. Take a unique trip by the Douro River, enjoy the panoramic windows of the vintage carriages and enter the landscape classified by UNESCO as World Heritage.
- Estimated time of arrival at Peso da Régua
- Meet our transfer at the Train Station for a tour in the region.
Our driver will take you to the famous viewpoint of São Leonardo de Galafura. Situated at an altitude of around 640 metres, it is worth contemplating the beauty of the region, with a privileged view of the municipalities of Armamar, Sabrosa, Tabuaço, Fontelo or Valença do Douro, surrounded by vineyards that frame the landscape. Romantic, inspiring and eternalised by Miguel Torga as “The Doiro sublimated. The prodigy of a landscape that ceases to be in the form of being unmeasured. It is not a panorama that the eyes contemplate: it is an excess of nature” …
- Visit to São Leonardo de Galafura viewpoint
- Regional lunch at the local restaurant near the viewpoint
- Visit to a wine producing Quinta with Port wine tasting
Quinta Seara d’Ordens exists since the end of the 18th century and is situated in the heart of the Douro Valley, 9 km from Peso da Régua. With 60ha of area and a centennial winegrowing tradition, the Quinta has a privileged location at an altitude of half hillside in a south-western exposure, optimal conditions for the production of high quality grapes.
- Return to Régua
- Free time to visit Régua
- Return trip to Porto on the Miradouro train
- Expected arrival at São Bento, Porto
- End of our services
- Every day, from January to December
- Departure: 09:20
- Arrival: 20:38
- São Bento Railway Station – Porto
|CONDITIONS||PRICES PER PERSON|
|Children from 4 to 11 years old||99€|
|Children up to 3 years old||Free|
- Itinerary subject to change
- Trip on the MiraDouro Train
- Tour in the Douro Wine Region
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Visit to Quinta and wine tasting
Price does not include:
- Personal extras
- Services not mentioned